Sunday 24 February 2013

The Eagle Is coming...PlayStation4

PlayStation 4 is coming out soon eh..?...Seems like everyone is competing to have the best gaming console favoured by many.!.

I still remember the first time I got my PlayStation 1 and it seemed bloody damn cool since I was only 10years old..*HAHA*..I used to play Fifa and Need For Speed and trust me I'm 21 now and I still play those two games but It's the newer version.Then came this (UPSR) exam when I was 12,It's the major exam in Primary level education which I'm still pondering the reason behind the exam..!..Anyways I was just too active in sports that year(2004) travelling here and there representing my school team in various sports. :).


Then It was July before I knew it and the exams were in 2 months time.*DOOMED*.My dad told me that I won't make it,he thought I was just gonna get an average result,I get why he said so,I Never Studied!..But I sat and studied because I know If at all I do well many rewards would be coming from my parents and relatives....*Drum Rolls*...Exam day was here and I still remember going to school and discussing with my friends about Manchester United's game that was played the night before-HAHA,kind Chillix eh-....

Well but then when the results came out I did well.Actually I scored straight A's,I was surprised!..
Then came PlayStation 2..I was holding my results with my right hand I remember,with my school uniform I  was brought to the mall and I got my PlayStation 2..haaa...But the sad part is, It stopped there.I'm still stuck with my second generation of PlayStation.

And now,I'm very well prepared to purchase PlayStation 4.


Here is the official picture of the Controller that comes with the 4th gen PlayStation that is expected to be released this Holidays.!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment