Tuesday 12 March 2013

Coke's "secret" formula finally out after 125 years..

Yes.!..Done and ducted with my finals.!..HAHA!...So I shall write about the universal favourite drink,Coca-Cola.:)...Well I remember when I was a small kid I used to drink soo much of coke and there was a point I could literally 'Down' a small bottle coke.I was 12 then..haha!..damn cool right..!..Lol.!.but then the turning point came..I started running and I had to stop all this shit..!...and yes I did stop all those soft drink..Thanks to that early precaution I'm unable to even finish a small bottle of coke these days. :)..

I always wondered what was in that dark brown/black beverage..There were many recipes I saw online but few days back I came across an article about Our "favourite" drink.

Well For 125 years, the Coca-Cola company has safeguarded their secret formula as if it's, oh, the key to the 
world's most popular soft-drink and a multi-million dollar company. The recipe has been held in a vault in an
 Atlanta, GA bank.

Nyeh Nyeh Nyeh...But not anymore.

On Dec. 8, Coke announced that they've constructed a new vault for their formula. The vault will be on display to the public at the World of Coca-Cola Museum in Atlanta... but, of course, the 1886 recipe itself won't be available..LoL.! ^_^


According to the Canadian Press, those who attended the opening of the exhibit saw a video of Kent putting a metal box,presumably containing the formula inside a five-foot tall safe. The safe is now inside a large metal vault with a keypad and a handprint scanner as added security measures.(Bloody tight security eh)

Alcohol..? O_O



0 comments:

Post a Comment