Saturday 23 February 2013

Epl Saturday

So,the weekend is here and the Football weekend is also here...My favourite team will be playing today!.It's Manchester United...haha!...Well they are leading by 12points now which I think is kinda worrying,not because of anything but Im worried that they would get carried away with their comfortable lead at the top.

For their opponent this weekend which would be QPR(Queens Park Rangers) I think todays game is a DO or DIE situation which I assume they would play their life out to get a win.




Well QPR have failed to record a win against Manchester United since 1992..That's 21 years!!..Well when this kind of stats appear there's always a high chance of an upset coming.Since Rooney wont be with the team for this game I guess It would be Persie and Welbeck to start but everything could change.

For the final word and as a United fan I'm expecting a tough match since the Rangers are at home.Rangers do have their Good Days as they have not lost to Chelsea,Man City and Spurs during their latest meetings.So what I would advice all united supporters is that,Just sit back and watch the game for the fun of it. :)
SMILE

0 comments:

Post a Comment