Saturday 2 March 2013

Enzo Is Coming....

HAHA!..well as a guy it would be my numba 1 craze.Name it Lambos,Ferraris,Maseratis I just love'em.I wouldn't even have half the feeling of love towards my girlfriend compared to the cars.LOL

Today I found out about something.*NYEH NYEH NYEH*...Ok screw it,I'M getting annoyed myself....

The prancing horse you know,well they manage to come up with a new version of Enzo.It will be making its debut at the Geneva Motor Show later this month.


Teaser image


Well the car was initially code named 'F150 PROJECT',oh man that sounds cool..This car right, actually comes with limited units 499 and 1 for me .LOL...hehe...actually its 499 pieces Only.!

The Enzo is fitted with a V12 custom engine.The engineers have made the car to sound like the Formula One's engines..OK now that sounds too good..The beast right will be able to produce atleast(we talking about the minimum eh) 800hp and goes up till 950hp.

The Italian Horse tops speed at 370km/h thx to its light body parts..carbon fibre sheets were used  for the whole chassis built..

So lets brace ourselves  for this boy..

0 comments:

Post a Comment