Saturday 2 March 2013

Saturday Soccer

Woke up this morning thinking that I would write only about one game but unfortunately there are just too many games today and none of them seem like a great rivalry or something.So today I will be writing about Certain games only. :D

The first game is going to be the match between Manchester United and Norwich.


So with Real Madrid in mind will the manager rest his big guns.?..Well I guess he wouldn't,since loosing the title to Man City by goal difference last season United have been really cautious with their tactics.As for today they would start with their big name players just to give them a run till the game is secured.I believe United has the firepower to wrap this game up early considering Norwich and their 10 match win-less streak before snatching a win last weekend.My pick for today would be United nicking a narrow win. :)


Haha this next game is my favourite,not because it has anything but the manager of this team makes me laugh every time I watch him on the screen. LOL.!.It's the tie between Chelsea and West Brom.


What I wanted to say,Ermmm Lampard..?..He is the one helping the team and propelling the team with Mata but looks like he ain't getting a new contract any time soon.This club has soo many issues lately which I think is affecting their performances.Even their own fans aren't backing up the manager..?..Where else for West Brom it has been Chelsea's loaned player that has been their main man,Lukaku has been on an excellent form lately scoring and assisting goals.But he won't be able to play today against his own club.So I believe Chelsea will be able to punish West Brom due their lack of strength upfront.

Ok now this will me my final pick of the day and most probably the best for today..The match between Swansea and Newcastle.


These teams are actually equally balanced in terms of attack and defence.But with Swansea just lifting their first ever trophy last weekend they will be on high spirit to proof something today!..Newcastle aren't to far either,after their shopping spree during the current transfer window they managed to bring in good players  hence turning around their season.As the final verdict,a very exciting and entertaining match is expected.Do expect an evenly matched game.!


So buckle up for tonight as a few upsets are expected.. :)

Have Fun Guys.. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment